SC - Cuskeynoles

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 13:26:01 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/1/2000 11:06:04 AM Mountain Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< OK, now that in the process of having your fun you've painted yourself
 into a corner, how are you going to make them? Smartie-Cotehardie! >>

OK, Master A.  Not into a corner.  I am looking into just how to accomplish
this milestone in Cuskynole evolution.  I will come up with "something" in a
day or two.

Maybe we could do a practice one at Gulf Wars....

Aldyth

BTW, Cuskynoles are sort of described as fruit filled ravioli's.  There was
much cussing and discussing more than once on just how to make them, let
alone how to cut them up and serve them.