SC - Happy Groundhog Day!

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Wed Feb 2 07:21:58 PST 2000

And if none of the above apply... have a good Wednesday!

My library has started throwing little staff "teas", to help us through the
dreary winter.  Today, the Reference Department is hosting a
Groundhog Day celebration.  One person is bringing apple cider and
mulling spices, another lemon-poppyseed muffins, and another, fresh
fruit.  My date-nut bread was a late-night spectacular failure (scorched
without, raw within), so I whipped up a quick batch of sourdough
gingerbread.

I hear the Children's Department is planning something for Valentine's
Day.  The head librarian there is an excellent cookie-baker...

Brighid, salivating

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann