SC - Help with 1650s+ info

CONNECT at aol.com CONNECT at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 08:16:15 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/3/00 10:51:40 AM, TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< You need to check the Florilegium for the potato references and the general
trend of the discussion. >>

I tried hunting in this database last night, but found nothing that said
potato in either the cooking sections or the plants, herbs listing. Perhaps I
had the wrong link? My experience was that this collection of data is very
awkward to use. :( Is the entire contents searchable? The index I saw didn't
have links to the various sub-headings which would have been useful, I
believe.

Thank you for your assistance!

Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)