SC - Gung Hey Fat Choy

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 4 08:56:55 PST 2000

> It's that time again. As part of my family's celebration for the New
> Year, we'll be going partially incommunicado as of sundown, tonight,
> EST. Unless you actually knock on my door between then and Sunday, I'll
> be unavailable, so if anybody needs to talk to me, I'll probably hook up
> to this infernal machine again before sundown.

Oh no! This is terrible! That means that on Monday you are going to write
and tell us everything you did and all the neat food you ate and I'll get all
envious again!  You are a cruel, evil man, Adamantius.

But please give us the feasts in detail. We're gluttons.....for punishment.

> All my hopes for a blessed, peaceful and glorious Year of the Dragon for all!

To you as well. Happy Holidays.

> Adamantius

Gunthar the envious