SC - Sharing My (albeit temporary) moment of Brilliance

seca007 at ibx.net seca007 at ibx.net
Tue Feb 8 11:19:19 PST 2000

In refernce to these eggs.  Mistress Rhinannon does these eggs you might want to
speak to her.  Also, The Ukranian egg was around before Christianity was
introduced into the society, that is an aspect to take a look at.  Also, look in
the folklore of the Ukrain.  That is where the egg got its origin.