SC - No Respect!!!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Feb 8 20:27:42 PST 2000

"James F. Johnson" wrote:

> A few years ago, a mundane friend decided that for her birthday party,
> all her guy friends had to show up dressed as....ladies of
> mercenary-influenced reputation. The gals had to show up as their
> financial managers. As few of you have seen me, that image may not be
> that disturbing. I _do_ have the hair for it.  'Lainie has already heard
> of this. And I still have the outfit. And the fishnets. The existence of
> photographs is a closely guarded secret. (On the other hand, maybe I
> should dress nice for Valentine's Day....)

The hair I can deal with (I *love* the hair) but the beard? And did you
shave your legs or not? I forget.

Only if you do your Hampster Dance for the household. And even then I
will swear I do not know you.

I think the word is NO.
(Besides- _I_ get to wear the LBD. Not you.)

See what I put up with, folks?
(But he's very cute. And very mine.)

Food content- Oldest Daughter and I discovered last night that the
'tart' version of the usual conversation hearts are truly gross. We do
not recommend them.

'Lainie