SC - Camlann Medieval village

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Feb 8 22:15:56 PST 2000

hey all from Anne-Marie
Camlann is just down the road a piece from Madrone Central. The propriater
is Roger aka Roger the Goliard, one of the founding members of the Madrone
CUlinary Guild. He has since moved on to bigger and better things :). I've
never eaten at the restaurant, but I understand its lovely, and he has
always prided himself on authenticity (though the combat is still SCA
style, from what I hear). I have a copy of the cookbook and while he doesnt
cite any of his sources, there is nothing that jumps out as being horribly
agregious!

I keep meaning to go down there (Roger is just before my time here in
Madrone) and check it out.

hope this helps,
- --AM