SC - Re:New World Foods-list penguins are period

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Thu Feb 10 04:34:58 PST 2000

Fredrich,

Maybe he sighted one, but I'm willing to bet he didn't kill it, preserve it,
and bring it back to the nobility in Europe to eat. We ARE talking about
foods here ;-) )

Glenda.
(being very happy - my husband leaves a job that's become total beaurocratic
(forms, meetings and blamestorming) tomorrow for a job in a place with 10-12
employees - no beaurocracy in a place THAT small - he may be awake enough
when he comes home from work to make things again!)