SC - food prices

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 10 22:04:33 PST 2000

> I'm not asking for a pity party here,
> just pointing out that there are regional differences which
> affect what kinds of feasts are practical in various places.

You aren't alone.  The prices you quoted aren't far from the norm here in
Ansteorra, though I can get most of the exotic stuff if I look and am willing to
pay the price.  Personally, I wouldn't use turkey in any feast except a well
publicized New World feast at an event with that type of theme.  On the other
hand, I can sympathize with your desire for a little more variety.  ;>  Emu is
not period, right?  ;>

- -Magdalena