SC - Re: New World Foods: Rant/ Counter Rant (Long)

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Fri Feb 11 16:07:51 PST 2000

    <majority of message snipped>

>Lets go over some food availibility and prices.

>just pointing out that there are regional differences which affect what
kinds of feasts are practical in various places.

    Akim,

    You expressed yourself quite well,  and I for one agree with you.  I am
in  Artemisia,  smack in the middle of Montana, and while Beef and lamb are
available,  many varietes of fish  (okay  NONE except for what you can catch
yourself in the rivers)  and fresh produce are very difficult to obtain and
can be expensive.

    Caointiarn