SC - Re: New World Foods: Rant/ Counter Rant (Long)

Bluwlf17 at cs.com Bluwlf17 at cs.com
Fri Feb 11 16:20:45 PST 2000

<My Lady, I do know how to manage a feast, but the prices
                       you pay are absurdly low even for sale items in
Tennessee
                                  and probably the rest of mid-America>

HUZZAH!  I was about sick of everyone getting down on Akim.  He is very
correct about the limited availability on exotics.  I'm on the Emerald Coast
of Meridies, and not doing that much better that he is.  I hope only to do as
good as some of the feasts I've been to with less than "exotic" fare.

AdN