SC - Pickled Onions and Eggs - Recipes pleas

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 22:14:17 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/19/00 5:43:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<<
 Yum, this sounds really good, and just when we were talking about Tavern
 Foods for our Pennsic Party (yes, Damon and I are in charge of the
 Meridian Pennsic Party again this year, so we are looking for period
 tavern foods that are also more or less finger foods).  Is this supposed
 to be from a period source, or does he know?  Since this seems to be from
 a Spanish source, Lady Brighid, does it look familiar to you?
 Christianna >>
    I doubt it is period--he's pretty short on period Spanish sources, except
what I've tossed him of all the lovely stuff that's appeared here over the
last few months. Not sure why the title is in Portuguese, either--I don't do
non-English languages, I fear! :-(  Maybe he got it from a Portuguese
cookbook....... But they are tasty--he brought some to our 12th Night party.
I'm not a big egg person, either, so if *I* like them they must be pretty
good! (G)

                Ldy Diana