SC - quail eggs

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sun Feb 20 22:57:58 PST 2000

D##n!!!!!!!!

After all that, the gourmet deli just rang me and said that the quail-egg
supplier won't send them the eggs, because the quantity is too small!

I could go and get them myself, I suppose, but a two and a half hour round
trip (when I'd be losing pay (I'm paid by the hour)) just isn't worth it for
only 15-20 people. I think I'll just use hen eggs, and try to get some tasty
little farm-fresh ones!

I'll just have to wait until I'm organising a banquet for 300!

BUT on the up side, I've found a place that sells Lovage plants that my
husband will probably be driving past sometime this week (he's started the
new job today, so he's not quite sure what he's doing as yet).

At least I've already bought the Goat's Milk Fetta. I like to have something
a bit unusual in every course I do, to satisfy my fellow gourmands in
Overcaterers Anonymous.

Glenda.