SC - Pork or Boar in the TREES!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Feb 22 00:28:31 PST 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Lainie exclaimed:
> >               OMIGGOD!!!!!!!!
> >
> >       I just posted a personal reply and it went to the list!
> > *sigh*
> > I guess Regina is right- I really do need some sleep.
>
> Yes, that is one of the purposes to which beds can be put. See this
> file in the....  :-)

*bat*bat*bat*

There is? You have a file on...? ;-)

> I was pleased to see this in your message though:
> > And if I pull this off right, I might be able to
> > surprise Stefan with some new articles. Or even- HA!- can you see it?
> > 'Father Abelard Speaks' or 'Abelard's Advice for the Lovelorn'. Owww...
> > if I laugh that hard it hurts.
> ooh. Father heal thyself. I see, just like some folks in the SCA
> who engage in some practical archeology/sociology, you're just
> engaging in thorough research.

Yes and no- the research I'm working on is very personal- but I may be
able to use it to put together some very practical articles... guess
you'll have to wait and see, yes?

> Really, I would love to have some more articles from you. You did a
> wonderful job on the ones I already have. Folks, they are in the
> RELIGION section.

Um, the ones I know about are in LIFE-STEPS, unles you moved them within
the last week or so? Those are the 'Father Abelard Explains It All'
genre, regarding Marriage canons. Do you have something that I don't
know about?

And somewhere (probably In The Basement) I have articles in differing
stages of completion...

'Lainie