SC - Sabina Welserin Cookbook

Valoise Armstrong varmstro at zipcon.net
Tue Feb 22 16:31:47 PST 2000

> I have been working on some recipies from the translation of Das Kochbuch der
> Sabina Welserin and was wondering if the original German text was availible
> anywhere.

It isn't online at all, but you should be able to get it without too
much trouble through interlibrary loan. The version that I have is:
Stopp, Hugo, ed. Das Kochbuch der Sabina Welserin. Heidelberg: Carl
Winter Universitatsverlag, 1980.
ISBN: 3-533-02905-0

If it's just a question about one or two recipes I might be able to
transcribe the text and send it to you. I'm going to be gone for a
couple of weeks on a business trip, but come March I'd be glad to
answer questions.

Or Thomas Gloning who's also on the list. He's got a copy of the book
and he's actually an academic expert on German texts.

Valoise