SC - Mushroom allergies

Orin The Late orinthelate at uswest.net
Wed Feb 23 22:32:55 PST 2000

M'Lord Stefan,

Allergy to mushrooms is probably the single most common allergy I've
encountered in my life, with the possible exception of beestings.  People I
have known personally have had reactions ranging from mild to
life-threatening.  One person I knew would have gastric distress if he even
ate raw veggies cut up with the same knife used to cut mushrooms.  We found
this out the hard way, unfortunately.

YIS

Orin