SC - Trimarus and period food

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Sat Feb 26 08:38:21 PST 2000

OK, I'm beginning to be just a little concerned about this discussion.  Is
this going to effect the judging of my stew in the Gulf War Contest?  It's
VERY period but also VERY good.  The Crown does a lot toward governing
people's views whether they mean to or not.  Just for example, I think one
of the best things to happen to period foods in a while was having Gunthar
on the throne.  If I don't do well in the competions I'd like it to be on
my own merit(or lack thereof).
Anyone care to comment and make me feel better?
gwyneth