SC - Sabina Welserin Cookbook

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 20:10:35 PST 2000

Many thanks to Thomas for the recipes in German, Ras for answering the
copyright question and to everyone else who has answered my questions thus
far.  I have always enjoyed being on this list and have learned a lot by
listening to everyone, but I have reached a new level of appreciation in the
last month or so.

This is the first time I have really tried to work out recipes from a period
source and it has been wonderful knowing that I could turn to such a
knowledgeable group of people when I have questions.  Thank you all so much
for your patience and help.

Noemi

PS. Yes I will post my versions of the recipes after the event is over :->