SC - Distress in Trimaris

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Feb 26 21:07:06 PST 2000

Wolfmom answered with:
> parlei at algonet.se writes:
> << How long until they flush the Royal Toilet in Trimaris? >>
>
> Coronation is last weekend in March, Crown List on Memorial Day weekend, and
> the flush happens in September.  Looks like I'm taking a reign off.  ;-)

Ok good, we won't have to deal with this at Gulf Wars. Though I'm not in a
position that I would be affected either way.

Any chance that you might make this year's Gulf War before your exile/
vacation? I'd love the chance to meet you.

Hopefully we will have an SCA-Cooks get-together at this Gulf Wars.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net