SC - Re: Enjoying a discussion

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 06:53:46 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/27/00 12:38:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< The post was meant to convey the FACT that such
 information was easily attainable by a minimal research to anyone who had
 taken even a modicum of time to try rather than guess. With the resources
 available to all of us, guessing is hardly a viable option in many areas so
 far as I am concerned.

 Ras >>

Let's play nice, this IS a DISCUSSION list afterall. Many times, I will post
a question and then realize that I could have spent time looking up the
answer myself, but then why discuss it?

By the way thank you Lord Ras, for your input on these matters, it is helpful
to have someone who is as research oriented as you are.

Sincerely,
Hauviette