SC - No Period Feasts Allowed?

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sun Feb 27 18:54:18 PST 2000

Robin,

Darn! I'd just thought of that! I was more thinking of Martinis (shaken, not
stirred?), or a fluffy duck, or anything that's served with a little
umbrella and fruits-on-a-stick.

Maybe there'd be some fervant SCA members who would make up new cocktails
and name them after Royalty?? Now I'm really scared: "I'll have a Cariadoc
of the Bow please, and a Rowan Perigrynne for the Lady, hold the olive" (OK,
but those two would probably be authentic drinks ;-) ) And, naturally, you
couldn't serve them in glass glasses! (Sorry, I think my brain's
overheating - that's what you get for teaching women to read)

Glenda.