SC - Re SC: Distress in Trimaris

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Feb 28 17:45:34 PST 2000

Adamantius sez:

>Phlip, what ever happened with that Middlebridge thread on brownies and
"overspiced medieval food"? <

Ah, that was another of those threads running by the 'Bridge, where the
mouthy but ignorant held forth in great ignorant detail as usual.... OTOH, I
was thinking of shaped brownies, to their taste, following my earlier
comment on this thread.....

In the meantime, Gaylin is working on a Coronation Feast, which looks like
it's going to be Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!    I am just dying to help on this
project, because it looks like it's going to be good food, prepared in a
period ( Platina) manner, which may possibly help convince our LOUD
ignoramuses that period food is good stuff !!!!!!!!!

Happy, happy,

  Joy, joy,

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous