SC - Cuskeynoles

B. M. Crumb kerelsen at ptd.net
Tue Feb 1 05:05:25 PST 2000

I'm afraid I look like a real idiot, but somehow after 20 years
of on and off participation in the SCA I NEVER even heard of
cuskeynoles until I came to this maillist.  And seeing the
commentary about them, I'm not sure if it's really safe to ask
this... but...

Just what the heck are these things supposed to be?  Don't answer
on list, as I don't care to be berated for my stupidity
publically, but could someone email me privately and explain so I
can get the joke behind these posts?

Bernadette
email: kerelsen at ptd.net
- --
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.