SC - "Rose Soda" and the evils of "documentation"

Ann Sasahara ariann at nmia.com
Tue Feb 1 14:55:31 PST 2000

Greetings

The intent of the feast is to honor Marion Zimmer Bradley.  One of the
other purposes is to have fun doing it.

As it was noted, this is not a strictly period feast. I am
still waiting Iseult's Darkovan Festival cake for the sideboard.  When I
have a spare minute, I will create recipes to match the breakfast Lord
Ardais served Regis Hastur.  In fact, I am still accepting additions to
the sideboard, breakfast and lunch menus.  If anyone has anything to add
to the menu, please email me off-list

YIS

Ariann