SC - green onions and stuffed eggs questions

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 16:15:47 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/2/00 11:14:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, acrouss at gte.net
writes:

<< one of the joys of working with recipes like these, reconstructed by
 amateurs like me is the less than perfect directions. My apologies!!! >>

Actually one of the joys of working with recipes reconstructed by amateurs
such as yourself and the many others on this list is that they often are more
accurate and usually taste much better than those produced by a so called
professional cook whose view of medieval cookery is more times than not
distorted by misinformation received during his or her schooling. Keep up the
good work!

Ras