SC - Cooking Disasters was Happy Groundhog Day!

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 16:17:04 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/2/00 7:07:59 PM EST, LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<< Talk about embarrassment!! <gasp> If nothing else I learned the meaning of
 the phrases 'hard as a rock' and ''as heavy as lead'.  I may use it as a
 permanent part of my garden wall. :-) >>

My very first batch of cookies {as in without adult supervision} turned out
to have an interesting density factor. Not only did one of these morsels
displace a large amount of milk in from the glass that Dad was trying to dunk
it in, it also make a loud thunk, stayed at the bottom,  and never did absorb
liquid. My Dad's comment was to proudly announce that "like mother like
daughter" and he was then sent immediately to the dog house.

I'm proud to announce that both Momma and I have gotten much better.

Molli Rose
(It must be dinner time, the smoke alarm just went off.)