SC - Portuguese Recipes

Steven Cowley scowley at uswest.net
Thu Feb 3 00:37:24 PST 2000

My modern portuguese is almost fluent, although, it has been a few years since I
used it on a regular basis.  My ancient portuguese is fair. Fortunately, this is
one language that has not changed as much as others have over the years.  In
fact medeaval spanish seems to be a lot closer to current portuguese than It may
seem on the surface.

I will look in the Florilegium.  I would prefer that the recipes be in
portuguese as has been pointed out, there can be a lot of speculation in the
translation.  However, I would gladly accept anything that anyone would be
willing to send to me.

Stefan,  As I get some of these recipes worked out, I will get them to you to
add to your food pages for others to enjoy as well.

- --
Ld. Steffan of the Close (The Camp Cook)
(: The greatest preasure in life lies in doing that which people say we cannot
do :)