SC - A Silent Auction- Flower & Rosenbaum's Apicius

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 5 08:15:36 PST 2000

This is a great idea! You may want to determine if your auction item is
a first edition if starting at $45.  You can occasionally get used
copies on line for $15-$20 dollars (I bought three at that price 3
months ago).  My first edition ran me about $40 and well worth it,
considering the excellent condition it is in.  I only suggest this to
possible offer a way to start robust activity at lower prices and
possibly get people moving to the range you hope to achieve, and make it
more fun by offering more bidding room for the participants.

I wish you great success with this and hope you will post the results.

niccolo difrancesco