SC - Cuskeynoles

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Feb 7 18:09:43 PST 2000

Aldyth asks:

>Would it be completely heretical to make the cuskeynoles the day before,
freeze them, and then thaw them in the morning, boil them and brown them?<

Actually, dear, what most of us learned from Adamantius' and Cariadoc's um,
er, hmmm, uh, "discussion", yeah, that's the word ;-) of cuskynoles, is that
no matter how you do them, or for that matter, even SPELL them, someone's
going to find it heretical, so my suggestion is to go ahead and do them
however your best judgement dictates, and just don't tell anyone......

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous