SC - No Respect!!!

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 15:50:03 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/8/2000 8:55:09 AM Mountain Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

 > > Awwwww, maaaaaaaaa-annnnnnn! This is an image I did _not_ need before my
 > > tea in the morning...
 > >
 > > Adamantius
 >
 > Hey! I'll have you know I look pretty durned cute in fishnets!
 >
 > Dr. Frankengunthar

 I'm sure my enthusiasm was dampened only by the lack of caffeine. But I
 had you pegged as more the black silk stocking type, seams up the back,
 you know.

 Respectfully,

 Adamantius

 "Yep, this must be the place. See? Fat guys in drag!"
        -- P. Troy, 1985 >>

I think this is WAY more information than I ever needed.

As my dear husband would say. . .Put down the brush and back slowly away from
the canvas. . . :->

Noemi
who thinks this is a bit much even after a lot of caffine. . .