SC - Beaver? it's the other blue meat (was New World Foods-rant)

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 00:54:57 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/10/00 12:44:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<<
 Beaver is now listed as endangered or some such, rightfully so. When I was a
 wee lad it was not and yes, I have eaten it often in the past. I never said
 it was fishy tasting (it is not. They eat plants not aquatic animals). It is
 on my list of 'foods I love'. :-)

 Ras >>
    (snort) Have to come visit us in Meridies, then, Ras! Around here,
beavers have come back to the point of being a pest that are not only
unregulated, but that folks might even pay to get you to dispose

            Ldy Diana