SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1886

Kay Loidolt mmkl at indy.net
Fri Feb 11 19:09:26 PST 2000

sca-cooks wrote:

> Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:52:20 EST
> From: Bluwlf17 at cs.com
> Subject: Re: SC - Long Pig
>
> In a message dated 2/10/00 8:35:05 PM Central Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
> writes:

>  << So what's that about "long pig" ? >>
>
>  :-). See...I DO have some self control! :-0
>
>  Ras

> Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:06:27 -0500
> From: "Robert Newmyer" <rnewmyer at epix.net>
> Subject: RE: SC - Long Pig
>
> Since you asked, it's human flesh. I imagine it's called "long pig" because the "hams" are so long.
>
>   Griffith

Johann von Metten replies: Sorry Ras, I don't!!

 'Actually' it is called that because it is said tastes very similar to
swine!! This comes from former head-hunters and cannibals who have given
testimony as well as a few survivors of 'Donner style' disasters!!
 This is not at all an inconstitant idea considering that both humans
and swine are omnivorous and such, also we have evidence that chimpanzee
and other primates taste similar to pork!

Johann, member Anthropophagists of America, United to serve Man with
Pride and garnish!!