SC - Re:Honeymoon sites (Austria)

rachel mccormack rachel_lothian at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 05:06:52 PST 2000

david friedman ddfr at best.com wrote. . .
<really brought home
to me the superiority of Austria to England in certain
dimensions. To
Iceland, too, although that wasn't the comparision in
my mind at the
time. And to everywhere else I can think of, probably
including
France.>
Except for having the most racist strictest
immigration laws in Europe and now being the only
country in Europe to have the extreme right forming
part of the government (remember who was born in
Austria? . . we do this side of the pond).
Rachel McCormack
Barcelona, Spain
Someone who can't muster up much enthusiasim for
certain European neighbours