SC - Re: honeymoon sites

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Feb 13 21:43:04 PST 2000

> >But, Gunthar...How do you think we get to _have_ families??!??
> >
> >Alys Katharine
>
> Good Alys,
>
> Why, we look under cabbages and kings
>
> Frederich

Ah, those Germans. Are you sure this was the period method?

For documentation on the non-German methods check these files in the
PERSONAL CARE section of my Florilegium:
p-sex-msg         (53K)  2/ 2/00    Period thoughts on sex and sexual practices.
aphrodisiacs-msg  (14K) 10/15/99    Medieval aphrodisiacs.
birth-control-msg (31K)  4/22/99    Period birth-control.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net