SC - Sausages

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Mon Feb 14 19:01:47 PST 2000

<Puck strains against the natural light, shakes the drywall dust from his
hair and emerges, paint brush in one hand, tile knife in the other>

I couldn't help but notice Huette's name and the associated subject line of
"sausages" and just had to stop to read... ought not have, but did.  Sadly,
it was nothing terribly interesting, just talk of sausages...HARRUMPH!!
There I went and wasted 2 whole minutes!  But anyway, sitting right here in
the middle of the land of Lagasse, anybody needs Linguica or Chourico, let
me know.  It is plentiful in this here neck o' the woods and quite yummers!
Be happy to buy and ship for you, just lemme know.  It won't really take up
any of my time as I have to hit the market every coupla days and the post
office once or twice a week anyway.  Strangely enough and twenty pounds
lighter, even though I barely have time to breathe lately, I still get the
occasional morsel of food in and durn it!  Them creditors still want their
bills paid on time!  The noyve I say!  No respect or consideration for the
poor downtrodden pepples.

back to it, Puck
If you can't run with the Big Dawgs, stay on the porch with the puppies.