SC - Camp Cooking Class at Estrella

campcook at uswestmail.net campcook at uswestmail.net
Tue Feb 15 18:04:30 PST 2000

No problem, I will put all of the notes on the web when I am
done teaching the classes.  I wrote up the notes in HTML so it
will be easy to web it.  I have a couple of issues to resolve
with some of the recipes though.  So it might take a couple of
days to get it straightened out.  Hopefully, some of the stuff
will be helpful.

Nothing can take the place of the experience, but I will do my
best.

- --
Ld. Steffan of the Close (The Camp Cook) Tir Ysgithr, Atenveldt
(Steven Cowley -- Tucson, Arizona)
Vert, three armored arms in triskellion, each maintaining a
spoon, argent, between three cooking pots Or
Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net