SC - black sausage

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 18:10:12 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/17/2000 7:09:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<<
 Speaking of which, how many people on this list have seen that wonderful
 British sitcom, "Chef!", particularly the episode with the international
 culinary competition, with the evil French chef taunting the title
 character, calling him M. Rostbiff? Brilliant! For the most part, a
 superlative series, except for the fact that it is imperfect satire in
 that it is a little too close to reality in the restaurant industry...

I watch it every chance I get.  Here in the Valley of the Sun, it runs at 10
pm on Saturday nights, just before Red Green.
If I remember correctly, the episode about the international convention
hinged around the Chef finding an actually good British Wine.  He didn't
really believe in such an animal, but his ego wouldn't allow him to forgo the
challenge from the French Chef about wine quality.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)