SC - Re: Better War Through Archery Menu?

Jennifer Rushman rushmaj at basf-corp.com
Fri Feb 18 13:05:18 PST 2000

Is there anyway to get recipes from this menu and possible citations/ sources of
insperation?  It sounds yummy and I wouldn't mind some of it just for dinner one
night, even at non-events!
CH
- --
Lady Clare Hele, Barony of Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia
formerly of Barony of Rivenstar, just north of where your event was, sorry I
missed it...
- --
You wrote:

Tapas and Ensaladas -
 Ensalada de Coliflur - Cauliflower Salad
 Ensalada de Zanahoria Bar Bahia - Cumin-Flavored Carrots
 Ensalada Valencia - Potato and Orange Salad
 Judias Verdes a la Vinagreta - Marinated Green Beans
 Champinons - Mushrooms
 Aceitunas Negras en Verde - Black and Green Olives
 Queso Tetilla/Queso de Burgos - Spanish Cheeses
 Panes - Bread
 Oils for dipping

First Remove:
 Empanada de Bonito - Tuna Pie

Second Remove:
 Carnes al Jerez Espanoles - Spanish Intoxicated Beef
 Lechuga Ensalada - Lettuce Salad

Third Remove:
 Pollo de Mole' - Chicken with Chocolate
 Patatas Pobres - Poor Man's Potatoes

Dessert:
 Leche Merengada - Cinnamon-Flavored Ice Milk
 Sorbete de Naranja - Orange Sherbert

Bebidas (Drinks):
 Sangria (Non-alcoholic)
 Limonada - Lemonade