SC - quail eggs

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:33:05 PST 2000

> > something a bit unusual in every course I do, to satisfy my fellow
>gourmands  in Overcaterers Anonymous.
> >
> > Glenda.
>
>	ROTFLMAO - Oh God! I think I may have finally found a 12-step >program I
>need to join!  Tell me, when you meet, do you try not to >cook?   No, that
>can't be, do you simply work on accepting your >curse, and working through
>it?

A wise woman said (I forget who) "When you invite four for dinner, eight
people show up and there's still too much food, you might have a problem."

Personally, I look on this as an amusing personality trait, borne of a
desperate fear that your guests will go home hungry.

- -Gytha "Overcaterer incarnate" Karlsdotter