SC - quail eggs

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 14:17:46 PST 2000

Did the deli mention what the minimum quantity is?  If
it's not too large, maybe you could still get them and
just have some extras with which to try something else
- -- that pickled egg recipe that's been posted recently
wanders through my mind.  Or would it work with
smaller eggs?  Just an idea...

Dana/Ximena