[Fwd: SC - Suggestions for a mushroom dish?]

Jo Marie Friedel jazzi at alltel.net
Tue Feb 22 15:15:32 PST 2000

I just used this same recipe for the Feast of St. Valentine and it was well
recieved. I started with 15 lbs of small to med sized white mushrooms, fed 85
gentles or so and had maybe 2 lbs come back to the kitchen, which were then frozen
and used last weekend in a soup for a fighter practice.
                                            Tygre Marie