SC - Sabina Welserin Cookbook

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Fri Feb 25 08:49:14 PST 2000

Meistari Gerekr said:
<< Actually I seem to recall that he has put the german text up. >>

That's true; but I took the text away again, because it is not clear
whether or not to put the text online would be an infringement of
copyright. The edition must either be older than 25 years OR be
published before 30.6.1980. The Welser-edition was published in 1980,
but I could not find out, when in 1980. I'll put the text online as soon
as I have solved the copyright question.

Best,
Thomas
(I read the digest; this is why I am late.)