SC - Recipe: Sweet and Sour Lamb

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 20:30:13 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/25/00 9:14:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

<< Next time I would definitely prefer boneless meat with less fat attached.
Will
 substituting leg of lamb for the breast meat work?  I believe I have used
 boneless leg for stew-type dishes in the past.

If you cut along each side of the ribs along the bone and then cut the strips
into 1 inch lengths, I think this recipe would work well and be close to the
original intention. Nice bite sized chunks are created this way and from the
cooking description would be tender and tasty. The extra sauce sounds like it
would be good for soaking bread in or as a 'dipping' sauce for bread chunks.
Nice work. Looking forward to your perfected recipe although I saved this one
to my personal files. :-)

Ras