SC - Public Consumption [Was Distress in Trimaris]

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Sat Feb 26 22:33:39 PST 2000

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> Hey, any West Kingdomers or Mists Principalitiers here who'd like to
> try something along these lines?
>
> Hey, wait a minute, Seamus. You're in An Tir, right? And there's the
> West/An Tir War Fourth of July weekend. I'm planning to be there. Is
> that a possibility? How about it?
>
> Anahita al-shazhiyya

I plan on being there. I will also be up to my neck organizing a martial
armoury display contest (just happen to be a principality herald, too.).
I was thinking about my idea for Egil's XXVI at the end of May, since
I'm supposed to be providing worker treats as well (and from the advice
of previous 'treaters', period snacks are ignored in favour of Hostess
Twinkies, sandwich cookies, etc). Maybe I'll offer both this year, and
see what I can stealth into folks.

Anyone on the list planning on attending Egil's in An Tir?

Seumas