SC - Re: OMIGOD- HAPPY MEALS AT CROWN TOURNEY

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Mon Feb 28 08:41:53 PST 2000

If I suggested to my 9-year-old daughter that she should have a (cold,
stale) Happy Meal instead of getting to eat feast, she would be mortally
offended.  In fact, we've been off-board at the last couple of events, and
she's been rather testy about it; she agrees that the stuff we're bringing
is stuff she normally likes but pointed out that not only is the feast hot,
but it includes "all kinds of cool stuff that we don't even know that we
like yet, Mom!"