SC - SC- Best food for War

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Feb 28 14:46:41 PST 2000

She'll just use you as a substitute...
margali
lol
[youll have to come to the camp and well make white sals properly!]

>Rob has decided he >is going to use the oak tree section we have had
curing in the barn to >make a mortar instead of a dishing stump, so we
can process useful >amounts of food in a period way. I was thinking of a
baseball bat as the >pestle...

I love it. I've been looking for a full sized mortar and pestle for
years--the obvious solution is to make one.

But what will Christi say when she discovers I've stolen one of her axe
targets?

David Friedman