SC - Freezing Bread Dough

Suzanne Powell scpowell at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 29 08:47:44 PST 2000

Thanks so much for the information.  I'm going to try putting the frozen
bread dough in their own coolers with a lot of ice (that I will keep
replenishing).  That way, I hope they won't begin the thaw cycle until I
intend them to do so.

If you plan on being at Gulf Wars, please look me up around dinner time and
I'll be happy to give you some fresh bread.

- -- Suzanne

P.S.  Thanks for the tip about the Florilegium -- I'll check there as well.

- ----Original Message Follows----