SC - Serving sizes

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Feb 3 04:01:29 PST 2000

"Deborah J. Schumacher" wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: 8bit

Just a quick question. I'm planning on serving Jazariyyah a lamb dish from
Cariadoc and Elizabeth's Miscellany for one of the meals at Estrella. It
calls for 2 lbs of lamb and assorted veggies (A little carrot and a little
spinach) Any idea how many servings I could count this as? 4 ? 6? 8?  I'm
also Serving cous cous, a cold yougurt and cucumber soup, and an
undetermined vegetable plus a desert of rice pudding.

I'd say eight adequate servings, six generous ones. I haven't cooked the
dish, though...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy