Clementines (was RE: SC - Help for Novices)

Matilda Prevost-Hart mprevost-hart at home.com
Sun Feb 6 12:09:43 PST 2000

FWIW, I live in the Detroit area, and the boxes of clementines (small
crates, about 8x12x5" deep)for sale starting around Thanksgiving and
continuing until they're gone (sometime in the next week or so) is an annual
tradition around here. I have to hide them from Donald, or he'll eat 'em all
before I can get even two or three. There's usually about 15-20 in a crate.
They're small. They're yummy. They're rapidly history in my house.

MdN