SC - Special Effects bood-ISBN

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 20:16:01 PST 2000

Special Effects Cookbook

by   Michael E. Samonek, 1992
ISBN 0-9632877-0-2
Library of congress 92-90755
Published by MES / FX Publishing
PO Box 863, Narberth, PA 19072

This cookbook was ordered from a TV ad written for children.  Has some clever
ideas that could be adapted for some magical effects at a feast.  Like the
exploding volcano of frosting or the mystery mouse in the food dish.  Certain
to make any Health official Laugh.

It comes with a free bonus: Special effects Pet recipes.

Guess what I am serving for my next feast? Similes of food eaten during the
plague.  One could tie in a Chirurgeon's benefit into the event by paying to
have your friends carted away on a death cart.  Then the victim could bribe
their way out.  Perhaps a cheer from the crowd every time a bell tolled for
thee.

Frederich